Reliable & Comfortable
- Comfortable Foot Pedal – convenient playback control
- Lightweight Stereo Headphones – excellent comfort
- SpeechExec Workflow Software – efficiently manage data
- Priority Setting & Notifications – recognize and remember urgent recordings
- Individual Sort & Filter Options – simple file organization
Designed for Professionals
- Speech Recognition Ready – works well with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Seamless Integration – use with other Philips digital dictation solutions
|Comfortable Foot Pedal
Experience hands-free control of all transcription and playback functions with the foot pedal. Its slim, comfortable design guarantees operation with minimal physical strain.
|Lightweight Stereo Headphones
Designed to deliver excellent sound quality, these lightweight, under-the-chin-style stereo headphones feature soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
|SpeechExec Workflow Software
The SpeechExec Pro software offers efficient dictation data management. It organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist. You can even monitor the status of your work. That way, you know exactly what to expect.
|Priority Setting & Notifications
Prioritize urgent recordings with the Priority Setting feature. It guarantees that important dictation files are identified, processed, and delivered first.
|Individual Sort & Filter Options
SpeechExec Pro Transcribe enables users to search for specific dictation files or filter their dictation list by user-definable criteria. Also, if you wanted to get a quick overview of dictation files for single and multiple dictations, the list-sorting options are easy to use and guarantee a simple search.
|Speech Recognition Ready
Since it is specifically geared for Dragon speech recognition software, like Dragon Medical Practice Edition, the software’s direct interface guarantees exceptional audio quality, high recognition accuracy, and easy hardware administration.
Allowing you to expand and explore additional dictation products, the transcription set can be seamlessly and easily integrated into existing Philips digital dictation solutions.